Harsh pollution is very much present in the environment we live in and constant exposure to particulate matter and carbon dioxide can be detrimental to your skin. Radiation like Ultraviolet is also a fact of the causes of air pollution. Ultraviolet is also causing cancers. That’s the most dangerous effect and also impact for breakouts, dullness, dehydration, fine lines, breakouts and even premature ageing of the skin.this is why you should follow a daily skincare routine for pollution.
Why You Should Follow Morning skincare routine For Pollution?
According to the WHO, 92% of people from worldwide cities do not have a standard minimum air quality to live. 6.5 million people died every year due to this air contamination. That’s mean 11.6% of global deaths cause this air pollution. So I think you can get the big picture of how air pollution decreases your skin health. So following a daily skincare routine for pollution is better for your beauty and health.
What is the effect of air pollution on human skin?
Pollution can cause layers of dirt and grime to settle on the surface of the skin which could lead to dullness, dehydration, fine lines, breakouts and even premature ageing of the skin. You don’t want to run to the nearest salon for a clean-up of facial, just use the ingredients below to make a quick and easy face mask at the comfort of your home. Help your skin breathe again with a spa-worthy, luxurious face mask that will keep the damaging effects of pollution at bay!
Anti Pollution Morning skincare routine Facial Treatment
We are going use only two home remedies.
Breakdown of the ingredients
This contains fatty acids that are potent enough to penetrate the skin leaving it nourished, soft and supply to the touch.
There are ample amounts of vitamin E present in olive oil and it acts as a shield against free radicals which lead to premature ageing of the skin, dullness and wrinkles.
Let’s make the skincare routine for pollution facial pack.
01) A handful of ground almonds
02) 2 tablespoons olive oil
- It’s as easy as combining the two ingredients and mixing them until it forms a thick paste.
- Wash face with lukewarm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Apply the paste liberally, targeting areas like the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes, then gently massage into the skin to breakdown every everyday grime, makeup, dead cells and oil.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and thereafter wash again with cold water to close any open pores. Gently pat dry with a clean towel.
This morning skincare treatment with home remedies will help you to reduce skin ageing and wrinkles easily.